Let’s get lost tonight, you can be my black Kate Moss tonight
– Kanye West, Stronger
I have never been a huge Kanye fan but I have to give him credit for making shit work. So kudos to that. Some of his lyrics however are, well, bs. While that’s obvious the song line that sticks to my mind the most is one from one of his older hits. In his smash hit “Stronger” he
sings raps says “Let’s get lost tonight, you can be my black Kate Moss tonight“.
Now what the heck does that mean? And isn’t it racist? There are so many thoughts that are popping up when thinking about that line, none of them make sense though.
- You could be the afro american version of a former super model that is way to skinny
- You could suffer from eating disorders while being afro american
- You could steal while being afro american
- You could be drunk at an airport trying to board a flight without a ticket
- You could torch your ex-boyfriends black Teddy Bear
- You could smoke pot while being….never mind.