Since teaching tourism students on a college level for a longer time now my experience in this field increased constantly. This course covers all topics that will enable people working in the tourism field to cope with the most common tasks in this area.
Some of the topics contain the following:
- First contact with tourists
- How to approach foreigners
- Body language of foreign tourists
- How to handle conflicts and upset tourists
- How to find and communicate solutions
- Which holidays are important to tourists?
- What to do and to say on different holidays?
- Amazing Thailand
- Why is Thailand ‘amazing’?
- How to explain and represent amazing Thailand
- Recommend destinations
- Giving a tour
- How to give a tour in English